High quality custom temporary tattoo race numbers for your sports event – Great Value, Quick turnaround – No minimum orders.
Temporary Tattoo race numbers and logos with your event’s brand are a great way to make your sports event look and feel professional, as well as getting its name out there in front of audiences.
Why are Temporary tattoos great for race numbers and event packs?
1. They look professional and can be branded up with event and sponsor logos.
2. They don’t fall off and are easy to apply. No faffing with safety pins.
3. Athletes post pictures of themselves and their tattoos promoting your event.
4. Tattoos are tribal – they help the competitors feel a strong identification as part of something – your event. They’ll be back to do it again…great news.
(Footage from Oceanman Greece 2017 – for whom Tattumi supplied race numbers)
Tattumi Temporary Tattoos are perfect for all kinds of events:
- Obstacle and Multi-Event Races
- Body Building
We offer fast turnaround times, flexible solutions and have no minimum orders, so get in touch today!
To find out more information or obtain a quote email for your event firstname.lastname@example.org or call and speak to Kieran on 07782162044.
[Best_Wordpress_Gallery id=”11″ gal_title=”Oceanman Greece 2017″]
1. Decide on your design(s) and dimensions. We are happy to advise on this, and also have advice on the website. We use quality materials, so the dimensions of your design can affect the cost of your order.
2. We can produce your tattoos as a wholesale batch or individually poly-bagged.
Wholesale – Your tattoos will be delivered as a batch. This costs less and is ideal if you have your own packaging or you are applying tattoos to customers at an event.
Individually Bagged – Your tattoos are individually poly-bagged. Each bag has an instruction sticker that can be branded/customised with your logo/specific additional wording. This solution costs a little more /tattoo, but is ideal for events where customers are applying their own tattoos, taking them away, or for resale.
3. Email email@example.com with the info above along with desired volumes, timescales for delivery and any other details or questions. (Please remember to include the race number range required and number of tattoos per athlete).
4. We will respond asap with details and a quote. If you are happy with the quote and wish to proceed, we will arrange the order and get in touch to sort out any further details required to fulfill it.
5. We will issue an invoice. (Please note that we typically require payment up front for custom designs).